Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ninja Turtles Group Pack

Update! Update! Apparently, I am not rich it just happens I get to find great bargains on most of the toys I have. And Last July, It's me and my girlfriend's 4th Anniversary so as a gift she bought me this! Yeah right! The 2014 Michael Bay Ninja Turtles Figure for the upcoming film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Although this was the set of 4 version, which was exactly the same as the individual moc's. Apparently the only difference is this set-of-4 was cheaper by a couple of bucks but in terms of yearly collectors value the moc one will be more pricey. They didn't catch the market though a lot of collectors still prefer the 90's version of the toys. And what's really dissapointing was there sizes doesn't fit the 6 inch nor the 3.75 inch category reason why I no longer plan to buy the April O' Neil (which doesn't look any of Megan Fox but it is said to be rare), Shredder (said to be rare too), Splinter and the foot soldier (which is also said to be almost rare). Anyway, this is pretty much a teaser of what Michael Bay's Turtles would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment