Friday, February 28, 2014

Bandai HGBF 1/144 NMX-004 Qubeley Papillon

Qubeley Papillon VS Wing Gundam Fenice

Now, the latest addition in my gunpla collection - Aila Jyrkiäinen's Qubeley Papillon. To be honest I am not a fan of Puru from the previous Gundam series and not a fan of the old Qubeley either - although I am a fan of Marida Cruz who rides Kshatriya. But I was indeed a fan of Aila in the Gundam Build Fighter Series. In my Opinion, if you don't like HGBF and not a fan of Qubeley I am not suggesting you get this kit. Just like what bandai did with MK-II, this is an old mold with changes in some runners like colour scheme and parts. Don't expect great articulation since it was the same with the old HGUC Qubeley kit.

This is the first time I'll be using a Metallic Red Gundam Maker so this had a crappy paint job. I didn't want to use the stickers so I tried it anyway.

The NMX-004 Qubeley Papillon is a custom mobile suit appearing in the anime Gundam Build Fighters, and is a variant of the AMX-004 Qubeley. The Gunpla is possibly built by Nemesis and primarily controlled by Aila Jyrkiäinen.

Reference Gundam Qikia

See Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment